Public relations constitute a powerful means for Communication. They enhance brand visibility and product design and help firms, bodies and agencies to target their specific audiences.
Leader surveys corporate situations and their scenarios, identifies and devises strategies, chooses the most suitable communication media to reach the communicative goals set by the customer.
– External relations and organization of meetings with local officers, members of professional associations, parliamentary committees, decision making groups;
– Opinions polls;
– Implementation of social and cultural programs and initiatives targeting specific public opinion sectors;
– Image design and coordination (by means of stands and other special initiatives) during conferences, fairs and exhibitions;
– Purchasing of advertising space from newspapers, television and radio broadcasters;
– Press office activities:
1. Creation of targeted mailing lists;
2. Editing and diffusion of press releases;
3. Press meetings presenting events or products with mailing list, communiqués for the press, attendance registration;
4. Organization of press conferences, press meetings, interviews;
5. Photo and television shootings;
6. Press review, monitoring, final evaluation.